3.25.2012

Missing wedding dress found in store window

Majeres Katie did not know if he would see her wedding dress again.
After his marriage in 2001, awarded by the rural Le Mars woman's dress of her sister, Kasie, Rochester, Minnesota, for their wedding in 2005. This was the last time he saw her dress Majeres.
Until last week.
The story begins in 2005 when Majeres Kasie said he took the dress to be dry cleaned after the wedding.
Life is busy. Have passed days, weeks, months. The dress was forgotten for a while.
"A few years later, I thought," I do not remember my bridal dress again, "says Majeres.
Growing up, she and her family usually dry cleaning detergents ideal in Le Mars, said Majeres.
Imagine the dress could be called the Ideal Cleaners - but the dress was not there.

Lace And Satin A-Line One Shoulder Wedding Dresses with Ruffled Skirt IM10047
She decided that maybe the dress in the attic of his house or in storage was hidden somewhere. "My husband and I had plans to build a house, and I thought it would show when we moved," he said. "Well, we moved a year ago, and has ever imagined," he said. "I thought," What the hell is my wedding dress? "
She called her sister again, and Kasie said he knew he had a dry cleaner.
Recently Majeres thought the new dress, with the 10th Anniversary of his daughter Isabella, coming in March.
"I wanted to take a picture of her in my wedding dress, and maybe I could use for your wedding or something else to show in the future," says Majeres. "I kind of crazy for it sought."
She called her sister again, wondering whether he had gone to a dry cleaner in Rochester.
Kasie said then that could be in a clothing store in Le Mars Claussen, who also led by chemical cleaning.
"It was a weekend, the week was, and never took care of him," says Majeres.
Life continued to be inhabited for Majeres and his family, and the dress was missing in action.
Then recently, Majeres and her husband, John, on his way home after playing dodge ball at the YMCA in March.
On the road in the city of Le Mars Plymouth, when suddenly cried Katie Majeres.
A beautiful ivory wedding dress was appears in the window of Claussen.
"I said, 'You have to come back. I have to see whether my dress," says Katie Majeres.
He got out and crossed the street for a closer look at the dress.
"I was amazed. I just knew it was my dress," said Katie Majeres. "It's hard to describe my excitement. It was breathtaking."
And the meeting was a factor that added sweetness: it was his birthday that day.
The next morning, called Katie Claussen Majeres.
"I told the girl:" I know it's a funny story, but I think it's my wedding dress in the window, "says Majeres." She said, 'Oh, my God - it's the bride' "
Employees Majeres Claussen said he had tried to find the dress of the bride, was the last seven years.
Stacey Mahlke, a sales associate Claussen said that after years of use, the dress was finally decided on the field this year. Previously, he had everything possible done to locate the girlfriend.
"We can even have a name in the box at Google and Facebook," says Mahlke.
Because it was the name Majeres sister "did not continue this research.
It was not very strange with a wedding dress to the cleaners to collect, Mahlke said.
"We thought maybe it was a bad memory or something," he said. "Who did your dress?"
Finally, she decided to wear unboxing and take a look.

Organza And Satin One Shoulder A-Line Handmade Flowers Wedding Dresses with Chapel Train IM10048
"At first I just wanted to see what it was," Mahlke said. "So when we saw how beautiful it was, we wanted a window to make it."
The Bridal Expo on Mars in February, they made the dress with a rented tuxedo Claussen.
"When we did, we said: 'What if we actually found the cheap wedding dress but do not think I would do." Says Mahlke, "Behold, days after he said, came in."
The funny thing is that Katie is a regular customer Majeres Claussen, and her dress was in the store a few feet of him missing the whole time, Mahlke said.
"If you had to open it and put it in the window, they would not have found," he said. "It's a funny story, like a wedding dress found its way home."





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario