3.18.2012

Esha stitches a different path

Esha Gupta, 24, made ​​a strong impression when he presents himself as the managing partner of Ablaze Studio, a fashion studio in the city. But he hastens to say that was not easy to get here and that's where the road ends.

Daughter of a hosiery, Esha said none of his family had ventured into fashion design, but that's where I wanted to set an example. My father Sanjay Gupta is the management of our ancestors, family, while my mother is house wife Meenu. I did not want to enter the family business and we have always thought that to do otherwise, so I am here, said Esha, who is studying in the convent of the Sacred Heart, Sarabha Nagar and then did a degree in three years in fashion design. Around the same time, also studied at the University of Punjab Esha for correspondence in Buenos Aires.

Sensuous Elegant Taffeta and Lace Halter Top V-Neck Strapless A-Line Wedding Dress with Ornate Beading and Embroidery CB1875
After my studies and graduated, I began a study of fashion, where he remained for several years. Two and a half years ago I joined as a partner in flames. Although I was happy to work here, I'm at a certain point, I would like to start a separate project, said Esha, who specializes in wedding dresses from India and has created over 100 wedding dresses.

I can get the support of both my parents, my younger sister, Tanya and her brother Aditya. Ablaze My colleagues also pushes me to do better, he said.

Far from being upset that his daughter choose her own path, said Sanjay and Meenu they are glad they made ​​a sign. We are proud of him, says Sanjay.



http://www.weddingdressesstore.com.au/



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario