2.16.2012

A Bride At 100-Years-Old

Until 100 years ago, a remarkable milestone for anyone, but Dana Jackson decided to make it special when he married for the third time in its 100-year anniversary.

Dana says in the video filmed by Zack Conkle, "On my birthday I'm getting married 100 years. This is the newspaper he did not hit?"


She met her third husband, and now, Bill Strauss, 87, Western Kentucky Center-packed day. The couple met at the fitness center in rosewood in Kentucky and were married last week.
Low Price Satin A line strapless Sleeveless Chapel Train bridal gonws WMQ0232
Friends of Dana made sure to throw her a bachelorette party at a local restaurant. Rain jokes to his friends: "Now it's mostly for the wedding night, a league."

Dana recognizes it when I was younger, people are not a big deal about marriage, as they do now. You do not even know wearing a wedding dress or an engagement ring for the first two times married.

She said: "Marriage is not great when I was young we only find someone to preach the Bible and knew a little bit.". She continued. "It may be a simple cut a bouquet flowers from the garden. Not what you have is what to do on a wedding was."

The third time that Dana walked down the aisle that had all the amenities needed for a full girlfriend a bouquet of flowers, rings and wedding dresses.

Wedding in a former Bill admits, "It is difficult to find a good woman," said Strauss. "I never thought I would marry again, but I found one that is as comfortable as possible. He treated me well, like a human being should be treated. It is rare to find a girl to like."

This video will warm your heart when she faints and ends with Jackson saying, "I told her she was beautiful." He replied: "Well, thank you, you are the first thing I said.."

The newlyweds live together in Bowling Green, Kentucky, Center for Healthcare Rosewood.

What do you mean, imagine married for 100 years?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario