1.11.2012

Wedding Dress Dream

Child to participate in cousin's wedding, to see her wearing a beautiful white wedding dress, very envious, leaving an unforgettable memory.

My husband and I are the "Cultural Revolution" during the marriage, the wedding is very simple, not even the photo, let alone wear a wedding dress. Mortal and over several decades, but the wedding still can not share sweet and romantic and memorable, perhaps I was too obsessed with ballet, wedding, and skirts that are the same elegant bar.

After retirement, could not help a friend repeatedly encouraged, I finally walked into a photography floor, feeling a little heartbeat. I picked up a simple elegant cheap wedding dresses, wear very fit, continue to praise Miss studio, said: "It was tailor-made for you!"

I am immersed in the wedding mood in the beautiful building. I gently lifted the violin, my mind flashed the words of British poet Oscar Wilde: "Life is your art, you put yourself into the music spectrum, time is your own sonnet." And the famous Tagore : "sit quietly, my heart, you do not scatter the dust, let the world find their own way coming to you."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario