12.07.2011

Bella Swan​'s Breaking Dawn​ Wedding Dress Took 6 Months To Make!

Kristen Stewart is a happy woman, after nearly six months of blood, sweat and tears of tulle, Carolina Herrera was officially put the cheap wedding dresses Bella Swan in Twilight: Breaking Dawn part, published as Kate's dress Middleton surprised by the creation of Sarah Burton.

"I worked in the dress of 6 months to come and go," said E! Herrera News. "I still have all the sketches and all, for he was very special."

Super Handmade Custom Chapel Train Satin Bridal Wedding Dress Strapless Ruched Bodice with A-Line Skirt WD-0212

Although I've never seen Twilight or read anything, and I never thought that I can enjoy a good wedding dress when I see him. In addition, Herrera wedding dress also includes Christina Hendricks, Renee Zellweger and Amy Smart.

"There are so many expectations," said Herrera. "I was inspired by the book and the descriptions of Stephenie Meyer. I had to take into account the history, it was all an innocent girl with the first major love of his life. It was magic. "

Do you still have Breaking Dawn? Do you think Carolina Herrera wedding Bella Swan justice?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario